Host/Cashier (Full or Part Time)
The Host/Cashier is the first person who welcomes our loyal customers and the last person to say goodbye as they walk out with their purchase. You will become an expert in the products and services offered by The Cross all while contributing to a beautiful and efficient work environment. As the Host of our Cross “home” we trust you with making each client experience professional, warm & friendly!
All in a day's work.
- Welcome clients and help clients in finding the right products
- Find and complete tasks to help keep the shop looking its best.
- Ensure that all clients are accurately added into the mailing list, including their name, phone number, & email address.
- Collaborate with the team to complete the store Opening/Closing tasks
- Assist in training new staff members to work as cashiers (if needed).
- Maintain knowledge of store inventory, sales or promotions and events.
- Work as a “concierge” directing clients to local restaurants, businesses etc. as needed.
- Maintain a visually enticing shop that is neat, clean and organized to ensure top sales.
- Offer customers carry-out service at the completion of transactions.
- Answer the phone and direct calls as needed. Help clients or take messages for co-workers who are not available or in store to take their own calls
- Participate in training meetings
To see if you're the right fit.
First, check out our online store right here and have a browse. We love browsers!
Then pop into the shop and apply in person to Mark Torhjelm with a current resume and cover letter. We look forward to meeting you and hearing about why you want to join our family.
Make sure to mention.
- If you’ve had sales experience or experience in a customer focused, design-driven environment.
Job Type: Part-time