Friendly. Approachable. Empathetic. Engaging.
As the Assistant Sales Manager, you ensure that everyone who enters The Cross has a “Feel Good, Happy Place” experience. You are in charge of opening the doors and welcoming our guests. Making them feel taken care of, excited about the products and services we have to offer. You engage them in conversations and introduce them to our team members, ensuring they leave happy and satisfied.
We believe that treating our customers like friends and family is vital to our success.
To maintain this, we need the right people to confidently support our team in executing our core values each and every day, in each and every interaction. From answering the phone to facilitating sales, to helping mop up a mess, the goal is the sales floor running in an efficient and profitable manner. All this to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and to continually exceed our client’s expectations.
ALL IN A DAY’S WORK…
- Think creatively, we’re always looking for great ideas to make things better.
- Build relationships and take the time to really get to know your team & clientele.
- Be an excellent role model to your team by living by the core values of The Cross.
- Represent the brand/company at social and networking functions.
- Be the strong leader of your team.
- Ability to listen to, mediate, and help resolve employee conflicts.
- Able to manage access to sensitive information.
- Pay attention to details - it’s all in the details (and we have some beautiful ones!).
- Excellent organization skills.
- Manage your time well, there’s always lots to do.
- Creative and calm about problem solving when things get tricky.
- Communication! Excellent, continual communication is key for our staff and clients.
TO SEE IF YOU'RE THE RIGHT FIT
First, check out our online store right here and have a browse. We love browsers!
Then pop into the shop and apply in person to Mark Torhjelm with a current resume and cover letter. We look forward to meeting you and hearing about why you want to join our family.
MAKE SURE TO MENTION...
If you’ve had sales experience or experience in a customer focused, design-driven environment.
Job Type: Full-time