Just like a home is defined by the family that lives within, The Cross exists because of our extraordinary team. Each member of our family is a creative problem solver who will go the extra mile to provide an exceptional customer experience. Together we create an inspiring space that feels like home to everyone who walks in.
JEWELLERY DEPARTMENT ASSOCIATE
Friendly. Approachable. Knowledgeable. Detail Oriented. Style Leader.
As a Jewellery Department Associate, you ensure that everyone who enters The Cross’ Jewellery Department has a “Feel Good, Happy Place” experience. You are in charge of maintaining the visual standards of the department and welcoming our guests. Making them feel taken care of, excited about the products and services we have to offer. You engage them in conversations and introduce them to our curated jewellery lines, ensuring they leave happy and satisfied.
We believe that treating our customers like friends and family is vital to our success. Purchasing Jewellery, whether for oneself or as a gift, is a very personal transaction and sometimes even an emotional one. Hellooooo engagement rings!
To maintain this, we need the right people to confidently execute our core values each and every day, in each and every interaction. From answering the phone to facilitating sales, to merchandising the cases & reporting to our Jewellery Lead and Buyer, the goal is to keep the Jewellery Department running in an efficient and profitable manner. All this to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and to continually exceed our client’s expectations.
ALL IN A DAY’S WORK…
• Think creatively, we’re always looking for great ideas to make things better.
• Build relationships and take the time to really get to know your team & clientele.
• Be an excellent role model by living by the core values of The Cross.
• Represent the brand/company at social and networking functions.
• Ability to listen to, mediate, and help resolve Customer Care issues
• Able to manage access to sensitive information.
• Pay attention to details - it’s all in the details (and we have some beautiful ones!).
• Excellent organization skills.
• Manage your time well, there’s always lots to do.
• Creative and calm about problem solving when things get tricky.
• Communication! Excellent, continual communication is key for our staff and clients.
• Support other departments as required
Pop into the shop and apply in person to Mark Torhjelm with a current resume and cover letter, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you and hearing about why you want to join our team!