It’s the hand-selected products chosen by our Creative Director for The Cross that create the unique experience our clients have come to love. As a Shipping & Receiving Coordinator, you are the first to touch and see these products! You are responsible for making sure we’ve received the correct product, of the best quality, and for getting it “floor ready” for all our customers to experience.
You will be working behind the scenes to meet the high expectations our clients have for excellent customer service and beautiful products. Our stockroom is a fast paced environment, with lots to accomplish each day. You will need to be organized, able to follow direction, good with time management and be great at problem solving to do well in this role.
ALL IN A DAY’S WORK…
- Pay attention to details - it’s all in the details.
- Listen well and follow instructions.
- Strong! Lifting is a big part of the job, you must be able to lift up to 80 pounds.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Manage your time well, there’s always lots to do.
- Creative and calm about problem solving when things get tricky.
- Communication! Excellent, continual communication is key for our staff and clients.
- Think creatively, we’re always looking for great ideas to make things better.
- Build relationships and take the time to get to know the team.
- Safety first! Proper safety procedures in the warehouse and store are important.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
· Must be able to lift 80 pounds.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Ability to take instruction.
· Excellent organization skills.
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Aesthetic compatibility with The Cross design vision and signature look.
· Excellent communication skills
If you are fluent in English, able to work independently, detail oriented, well organized and computer literate, there is potential for growth based on the company's needs in this role.
To see if you're the right fit.
Then pop into the shop and apply in person or send your current resume to email@example.com with the subject "Shipper Receiver". We look forward to meeting you and hearing about why you want to join our family.
Job Type: Full-Time ASAP