Are you 18 years old or older?
Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
(1) Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly
(2) use only cold water when cleaning wool to avoid shrinkage
(3) if spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
(4) do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug
(5) avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
(6) for best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended
(7) When vacuuming we recommend setting the beater bar to the off position to keep the pile height and/or loops intact long term.
Our Styling Services are spearheaded by some of the most talented, innovative stylists in the city (if we do say so ourselves) and under the Creative Direction of Stephanie Vogler.
Wedding Bells are ringing! Get a head start on your registry with our curated Wedding Gift Guide.
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a gift card from The Cross!